Ring Ceremony Wording

What do they say when exchanging wedding rings.

Traditionally, the wedding ceremony, after an exchange of vows, exchange wedding rings. Because these rings are a symbol of marriage, the words spoken during the exchange of wedding rings should reflect the hopes newlyweds. These words can be simply incorporated into the wedding vows, or treated as a separate ritual. Here is an example of language used during the exchange of wedding rings.

1. I give you this ring as a symbol of their love and loyalty. I beg you, that you wore of this ring as a reminder of the vow we made today, the day of our wedding.

2. I wear this ring as my gift to you. Wear it, think of me and know that I love you.

3. I put to you this ring as a symbol of my promise to be with you for as long as I live.

4. (Name), I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. I want it to remind you that you will always be surrounded by (a) my love.

Answer: I will wear it with joy. Whenever I look at it, I will remember this joyous day in which we exchanged vows.

5. I have for you a golden ring. In the ring has no beginning and no end, symbolizing the love between us will never end.